Planning the Perfect Wedding...
As the date of your glorious wedding day approaches, you are quickly learning how many decisions there are to make in planning your dream wedding.
Without question, the most important part of setting the right mood for your day is the music—and there are so many things to consider:
- What ambiance do you want to create during the PRELUDE while your guests are being seated?
- Should you have a traditional PROCESSIONAL or something 'different' when you walk down the aisle?
- How can you be sure the music selected for the ENTRANCE OF THE MOTHERS and the bridal party crescendo into the perfect moment for the entrance of the bride?
- Why not consider having your VOWS, RING DEDICATION, or READINGS embellished with song or instrumentals?
- What music works best to enhance a CANDLE LIGHTING, SAND CEREMONY, or PRESENTATION OF FLOWERS to the mothers?
- And what about the RECEPTION? Have you considered adding the elegance of live string music during COCKTAILS & DINNER before the dancing begins?
- Should you prepare a printed WEDDING PROGRAM for your guests? If so, what should you include?
- Is POSTLUDE music essential during your receiving line or if the the ushers will escort your guests out row by row?
These are the types of questions Harpist Roseann Canfora can help you answer with a simple phone call.
With more than 25 years experience as a wedding harpist, Roseann is an expert at personalizing your wedding
down to the finest detail, making it uniquely yours!
Serving Northeast Ohio ...
Harp Duo, Trio & Quartet:
Gold Concert Harp with Flute, Violin, or Cello
Classical and Popular Music
Weddings . Parties . Corporate Events